a b o u t - m e
Margaret Cornell is a Toronto-based landscape and lifestyle photographer, who specializes in using natural light. She is currently working towards her Bachelor of Fine Art in Photography at Ontario College of Art and Design University. Margaret finds inspiration for her work from her day to day life, and likes to challenge the world between fine art and commercial photography. Her love for landscape photography comes from her immense passion for travel and the great outdoors.
- Project 31 - Photography Award Winner for thesis work shown at the Ontario College of Art and Design University Graduate Exhibition.
- Artscape Youngplace Photography Exhibition. June 30 - July 30 2019.
- CONTACT Photography Festival: Beyond Borders, Ontario College of Art University Great Hall, May 13-June 14 2019.
- Ontario College of Art and Design University Graduate Exhibition, May 1-5 2019.
- Urban Outfitters Yonge and Dundas, 2018.
- Osaka University of Arts Student Gallery, 2017.
- INTAC Fundraiser: Ada Slaight Student Gallery, Ontario College of Art and Design University, 2017.
- OCAD U Photography Instagram and Blog Website, Friday Art Crush (http://blog.ocad.ca/wordpress/photo/2019/03/friday-art-crush-margaret-cornell/), March 29 2019.
- UOToronto instagram, August 2016-Present
- Ohiibeauty instagram, October 5, 2018
- urban outfitters official instagram, September 30, 2018
- Ontario College of Art and Design university INTAC catalogue, June 2017
- Urban outfitters international workplace information website, Feburary 2017
- Analogue and digital photography
- Landscape photography
- Social media content creation
- Visual curation
- Event & lifestyle photography
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Lightroom
- Creative direction
- Digital printmaking