Hey there! My name is Margaret Cornell Kirk, and I'm a recent graduate from Ontario College of Art and Design University, earning my Bachelors of Fine Art in Photography. I’m from a pretty incredible city called Toronto-- that never fails to consistently keep my creative juices flowing. While I do love to photograph the vibrate city I live in and the people to match, I also favour challenging the world between fine art and commercial photography.
Photographing people in their natural environment, or capturing breathtaking spaces and experiences is a huge passion of mine-- and considerably the core foundation to my love and knowledge of photography.
- Project 31 - Photography Award Winner for thesis work shown at the Ontario College of Art and Design University Graduate Exhibition.
- Analogue and digital photography
- Landscape photography
- Social media content creation
- Visual curation
- Event & lifestyle photography
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Lightroom
- Creative direction
- Digital printmaking
- Social media management
- OCAD U Photography Instagram and Blog Website, Friday Art Crush (http://blog.ocad.ca/wordpress/photo/2019/03/friday-art-crush-margaret-cornell/), March 29 2019.
- UOToronto Instagram, (https://www.instagram.com/p/Br-oFNugwmW/)August 2016-April 2019.
- Ohiibeauty Instagram, (https://www.instagram.com/p/Boj5YJQHy32/)October 5, 2018
- Urban Outfitters Official Instagram,(https://www.instagram.com/p/BoXWOZtgK_o/), (https://www.instagram.com/p/BpIeL4kA1MK/), September 30, 2018 & October 19. 2018.
- Ontario College of Art and Design university INTAC catalogue, June 2017
- Urban outfitters international workplace information website, Feburary 2017
- Artscape Youngplace Photography Exhibition. (https://www.artscape.ca/2019/06/25/artscape-youngplace-photography-career-launcher-2019-exhibition-opening-july-2nd/)July 1 - 30 2019.
- CONTACT Photography Festival: Beyond Borders, Ontario College of Art University Great Hall, May 13-June 14 2019.
- Ontario College of Art and Design University Graduate Exhibition, May 1-5 2019.
- Urban Outfitters Yonge and Dundas, 2018.
- Osaka University of Arts Student Gallery, 2017.
- INTAC Fundraiser: Ada Slaight Student Gallery, Ontario College of Art and Design University, 2017.